- Full HD 1080p resolution. 8,000 Lumens bright. 7,500:1 contrast ratio.
- Single Chip DLP® imaging technology delivers a “seamless” image.
- Upscales 720p. Supports other widescreen and standard aspect ratios.
- Included 6-segment dual color wheel set can be installed for rich color.
- 2 fixed inputs include a full suite of standard professional connections.
- 2 module bays permit customization. Built-in LAN Control Port.
- Optional modules include Dual (HD/SD) SDI and HD Wireless Receiver
- Power Zoom and Focus. Optional Wideangle and Telephoto lenses.
- Both horizontal & vertical power lens shift. Built-in Mechanical shutter
- Centered lens and one-way airflow simplify installation. Quick lens installation.
- Dual Lamp System provides redundancy and permits 4 brightness levels.
- Illuminated control panel & wireless/wired remote. RS-232 & Network control.
- Power Management, Keylock Security, and Custom Warmup Screen options.
- 3 year/6000 hrs. (whichever comes first) projector warranty.
Included Accessories: Quick Setup Guide, Owner’s Manual on CD ROM. 6.0 ft. (1.8 M) AC Power Cord . Lens Cover. VGA-type Computer Input Cable (Dsub 15). Wireless/wired Remote & 2 x AA batteries. Wired Remote Cable. Real Color Manager Pro Software on CD-ROM. Lens Aperture Cover. Cable Cover x 1. Cable Cover Support x 1. Cable Cover Ties x 3. Rich Color 6-Segment Color Wheels x 2. Network Software on CD-ROM.
Optional Accessories: Wideangle, Standard and Telephoto Lenses. Replacement Lamps. Replacement Filter Cartridge. ATA-Style Shipping Case with Wheels and Telescoping Handle. Dual SDI Module (only HD-SDI can be used). DVI-D & Dsub15 Module. 5BNC & S-Video Module. Ceiling Mount. Ceiling Post and Plate.